Kiwi Designs US
Contact Us Now!
Please contact us with any window covering questions you may have.
In the Market for Window Blinds, Shades, and Shutters in Cary, NC?
Kiwi Designs, Fine Blinds & Shutters is the place to shop for window treatments, window coverings, curtains, and drapes. Our company has been operating since 1986. You’ll have peace of mind buying from us because we’ll be here to service the product should any warranty issues occur down the road. Contact us at (919) 380-0898 or visit us at 1785 NW Maynard Rd Cary, NC 27513
What Type of Window Blinds, Shades, Shutters are Best?
Where should you go if you are ready to buy window shutters, blinds, and shades in Cary, NC? Some homeowners think that a big-box store is a right solution for these purchases. But it is important to understand the drawbacks of buying generic products. Instead of settling for subpar quality and limited options, your best solution is to contact our team at Kiwi Designs, Fine Blinds & Shutters.
We believe that every homeowner has the right to receive quality, custom window coverings. Every family is unique, which is why you should contact a contractor that offers unique services for window coverings. You will have the opportunity to discuss your preferences and identify the specific products, colors, and features that create the perfect function and environment for your family.
The Style and Function of Your Home
Window coverings are more than functional tools to offer privacy for your home. These products play a role in the overall style of your home as well. As you are selecting the right products for your family, it is important to consider both the appearance and ease of use of these window treatments.
How easy will it be to open and close the blinds? Do you have a specific style that you want to create to match the other décor features in your home? Also think about durability, especially if you have children in the home. Quality materials will hold up over time, ensuring a great investment when you choose the right products that are well-made.
Choices for Window Blinds, Shades, and Shutters in Cary, NC
At Kiwi Designs, a Kiwi Designs, Fine Blinds & Shutters, we are working to offer the complete range of window coverings to match the needs of your home or office. Some people prefer the classic style of traditional blinds. These products come in a variety of materials, colors, shapes, and sizes. Or, you might prefer the modern beauty of shades or the timeless elegance of shutters. It’s up to you to select the products that match your desires.
- Plantation Shutters
- Motorized Shades
- Home Automation
- Commercial Blinds
- Commercial Shades
- Roman Shades
- Roller Shades
- Window Coverings
- Window Treatments
Do you want to learn more about these options? Then our team is here to assist. You can schedule a consultation to view samples and materials that can be used for the design. We’ll help with the selection and design of these window coverings to ensure that you love the results when we are done with the installation.
Upgrade Your Home and Protect Your Windows
One benefit you can expect from new window blinds, shades, and shutters in Cary, NC is that these products will give your home a facelift. You can create a brand-new appearance and style with an affordable investment for the property. For instance, for your window interior shutter, you can choose a faux wood shutter while for your window shades you can choose cellular shades depends what will match up to your home design.
These upgrades change the appearance of the rooms inside. Additionally, the right window treatments can have a positive impact on curb appeal as well. Your friends and family will notice a difference in your home and see the improvements you have made to the windows.
If you are planning to sell the home, then these upgrades might be a good solution to increase property value. For example, shutter installation will have an impact to boost the appraisal amount of your home. This extra equity can be rolled into the purchase of another home in the future.
Window Blinds, Shades Cost in Cary, NC
Window blinds and shades can range in price depending on the size, style, material, and installation. In Cary, NC, window blinds and shades typically range from $100 to $1,200 per window or more.
For basic faux wood horizontal blinds or woven wood shades, you can expect to pay around $150-$250 installed. For higher-end options such as custom shutters or roman shades with blackout lining, you can expect to pay anywhere from $400-$800 per window installed.
It is important to take into consideration any additional costs like labor fees for installation and motorized operating systems when shopping for window coverings in Cary, NC. Many stores offer free measuring services which ensures a proper fit and may help save money in the long run. Making sure that all areas of a room are covered with similar products will give your home a more finished look while also helping reduce energy costs. Comparing products from multiple retailers is often the best way to get the highest quality at the best price possible for your new window treatments.
Schedule a Consultation with an Experienced Team
You can read about home renovation product options online and maybe you have already heard about wood blinds, light filtering, mini blinds, faux wood blinds, vertical blinds, or a lot more, but nothing beats an in-person consultation with an industry expert. This meeting is an opportunity for you to compare products in the industry and learn more about the services that are offered.
Look online for contractors that offer window covering services, and you will find multiple providers in the area. But Kiwi Designs, a Kiwi Designs, Fine Blinds & Shutters, stands out from the competition as a top-notch contractor that assures the satisfaction of every customer. Your satisfaction is always our priority, which is why we’ve received so many glowing reviews over the years. Rest assured knowing that you will receive the best in the industry when you select our team.
We listen to your needs instead of pressuring you into products or services that don’t fit your requests. This custom approach for every product gives you the flexibility to choose the perfect solutions for the needs of your family.
For more information about window shutters, blinds, and shades in Cary, NC, contact our team to discuss your preferences. Kiwi Designs, a Kiwi Designs, Fine Blinds & Shutters offers a nearby location for your convenience: 1785 NW Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513. Visit us to see the products that are offered. Or call when you are ready to set an appointment for an in-home consultation. We are here to assist: (919) 380-0898
Blinds & Shutters FAQs
- What are the benefits of wood window coverings?
- Wood window coverings can transform a space by:
- Setting the Mood – Wood can instantly change the mood or setting of a room.
- Creating Space – Wood is perfect for making a room seem bigger.
- Adding Contrast – Contrast is a key element in home design, and wood makes adding contrast a breeze. Learn more.
- What is the easiest way to clean window blinds?
- You can use the following tips to clean windows blind, screen or shade easily:
- Dryer Sheets – Rub a dryer sheet on both sides of the shutter louvre or shade to reduce static cling.
- Get Creative – For example, a clean paintbrush is great for gently dusting window treatments like shutters. You can spray some cleaning
- solution on the paintbrush for an even better clean.
- Don’t Skip Cleanings – Stick to a regular cleaning schedule to maintain your window treatments for a long time.
- What are the important parts of a shutter?
- For starters, some of the important parts of a shutter are:
- Hanging Hinge – This hinge holds the shutter panel to the hanging strip or window jamb.
- Stile – Stiles are the vertical pieces of solid wood between which the louvres rotate.
- Top Rail – The top rail is the horizontal bar at the top of a shutter panel that provides the stability and structure of the shutter. The top rail also has a notch for the tilt bar.
- Tilt Bar – Sometimes called the tilt rod, the tilt bar is a horizontal piece that links the louvres together so they open and close simultaneously.
- Mouse Hole – The mouse hole is an indentation seen on both the top and bottom rails and is designed to hold the tilt rail.
- Bottom Rail – Similar to the top rail, the bottom rail provides stability and structure but at the bottom of the shutter.
- Louvers – Often called slats, the louvres are the movable horizontal pieces of wood that open and close the shutter.
- Mid Rail – This horizontal bar separates the louvres into top and bottom sections.